Plan and Gear Up:
Pick your squad’s entry points and gear them up with the arsenal at your disposal.
Choose from a list of firearms, armor and grenades – each with their pros and cons – to make sure your team has the right gear for the situation. But be wary: The arsenal doesn’t replenish between missions, so you must always think two steps ahead.
Position and Synchronize:
Study the 3D map carefully and use the innovative timeline system to move and synchronize your team. Coordinate your movements, grenades and room entries to take the enemy by surprise. One wrong move, one corner left unchecked, could be fatal to your mission – there’s no plan B!
GO GO, Go:
Once you’re confident your plan is perfect, the time has come to execute your actions and press that play button. Watch your orders unfold, and get right into the middle of the action with the full-control camera. Planned a perfect mission? Share your replays and show off those tactical skills!
Challenge yourself with multi-path campaigns: Select carefully on the FTL-like map which missions you’ll take and which rewards you’ll need, as there’ll be no way back once you’re in.
Completing campaigns will earn your team experience, stats and even perks so you can take on even more difficult challenges. In a rush? Take on the single missions – or create and share yours with the built-in editor!
- Plan, Preview, Proceed: Use the innovative timeline system and the full-control 3D camera to design and execute a perfect plan.
- Campaign or skirmish: Take on brutal FTL-like campaigns with units and resource management, or short but intense stand-alone missions.
- No-fuss interface and wide-ranging mechanics with deep tactical layers.
- Infinite replayability: Create your own maps and missions using the built-in mission generator, and play new challenges created by the community.
- Hero or villain: Take on different missions with different stakes, rescue hostages or prep for a bank heist (we’re not judging!)
- TITLE: No Plan B
- GENRE: Action Games, Indie, Simulation, Strategy
- DEVELOPER: GFX47
- PUBLISHER: GFX47
- FRANCHISE: GFX47
- Release Date: 2021
- File Size: 136 MB
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar.
- Open “No Plan B” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “NoPlanB” icon to play the game. Done!
|Friends Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!|
|Hello Guys! Our first priority to upload only working and tested games We hope your game is working 100% fine . We test every single game before uploading. You found Broken Link please comments me in comments section. But if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.|