- Title: Football Manager 2016
- Genre: Sports, business simulation
- Developer: Sports Interactive
- Publisher: Sega
- Release Date: 13 November 2015
- File size: 1023 MB
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 Intel Core AMD Athlon 2.2GHz+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra ATI Radeon 9800 Pro Intel GMA X3100 256MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Download Game
- Extract with winrar or winzip
- Install the Game:
- Completely delete the following folders:
- “C:\Users\%Your Username%\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016”
“C:\Users\%Your Username%\AppData\Local\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\”
- if you previously tried to run the game
- Run “fmMASKING”.exe (NOT “fm.exe”), start new game, save it and exit.
- Run “fm.exe”, load saved game – now you can play with triggers disabled.
- Remember to run “fmMASKING.exe” every time you start a new game to create proper save.
- Play & Enjoy