The next chapter in the haunting Dread X Collection series. Co-produced by the legendary David Szymanski (DUSK, The Music Machine, Squirrel Stapler), Dread X Collection: The Hunt showcases 7 all-new short horror shooters from a handpicked selection of creative and unique indie developers.
Continuing the Dread X Collection story, you play as series newcomer Artemis. Driven by a cryptic message recorded by someone from her past, Artemis makes her way to the ARK 2 research base. Explore the abandoned base and uncover the mystery of what happened. If you’re tough enough, you just might save the world.
The Hunt was conceived and developed as a collaborative effort between Dread XP and David Szymanski. The devs were selected to represent a mix of the wide wild world of indie shooters. The timeframe they were given was doubled (from 10 to 20 days) so as to give them more time to develop and hone their ideas. It’s still the short and creative anthology horror you know and love, but with a little more shine.
7 new short horror shooters from talented and creative indie devs
A robust arctic base to explore
All shooters (be it a gun, a camera, or both!)
A new mystery to uncover as part of the Dread X Collection universe
8-12 hours of playtime
- TITLE: Dread X Collection: The Hunt
- GENRE: Action, Adventure
- DEVELOPER: Dread XP, David Szymanski, Christopher Yabsley, KIRA, Philisophic Games, Dan McGrath, TorpleDook, Abbey Smith (Scruncho), Vidas Salavejus, Redact Games, Wayward Preacher, Mr. Pink
- PUBLISHER: Dread XP
- FRANCHISE: Dread X Collection
- RELEASE DATE: 13 Apr, 2021
- File Size: 2.2 GB
|OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit
Processor: Dual-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.0 GHz or Faster
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or MD Radeon 6870 HD Series
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
Sound Card: Standard PC Audio Card
Additional Notes: Player beware you’re in for a scare
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar.
- Open “Dread X Collection – The Hunt” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then double click on “Game” icon to play the game. Done!
Hi Guys 👋 My Name is Qasim if you found any Broken Links please comments me I will upload as soon as possible! Don't forget My YouTube Channel Gamermunda ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------