- Release date: 11 March 2011
- Engine: Saber Interactive
- Genre: First-person shooter
- Developer: Saber Interactive
- Publisher: Konami
- Platforms: Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
- File Size: 1.41 GB
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: 3 GB free
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 / ATI Radeon X1800
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Keyboard/Mouse: Yes
How to install!
- Extract the file using Winrar
- Open “Battle Los Angeles” folder, double click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then open “bin” folder double click on “BattleLA” icon to play the game. Done!
|Hi! will you please join Our Telegram Group. Because in google our posts are shown later, So, you can easily get New Games Updates directly into your inbox. Just follow the link Join US on Telegram!|
|Hello Guys! Our first priority to upload only working and tested games We hope your game is working 100% fine . We test every single game before uploading. You found Broken Link please comments me in comments section. But if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.|