Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects. The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
What’s New in After Effects CC (2017):
- 3D rendering engine
- Team Projects (Beta)
- Real-time playback
- Faster effects and interactive performance
- Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Live Text Template improvements
- Character Animator enhancements
- Typekit updates
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements
- Shared templates
- Date and time tokens
- And so much more
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- 5GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Additional disk space for disk cache (10GB recommended)
- 1280×1080 display
- OpenGL 2.0-capable system
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
- Optional: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated ray-traced 3D renderer
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.*
How to Install !
- Install offline. This way you won’t have to sign in to Adobe ID.
- If you’re using the PainteR method, install as trial.
- Choose your language during installation. You can’t change it afterwards.
- After installed, don’T launch it yet. Copy the patcher into install directory.
- Run it and choose try to patch another 64-bit Adobe product on the bottom of the list.
- That’s it.
- If you’re using the XFORCE method, see XFORCE folder. Detailed instructions there.
- Choose Adobe Technical Communication Suite (2015 Release) on the keymaker menu.