It’s the year 1976. We’re in a dystopian reality in which the Nazi army ended up defeating the Allied Front and winning the Great War. In this apocalyptic parallel universe, Hitler has declared himself Supreme World Chancellor and, what’s even more terrifying, Tyrolean pants are all the rage across the globe. However, there’s still hope. Despite the scarcity of resources, the Allied resistance’s brightest scientists, led by the eccentric Dr. Ivan Ivanovich, have made the impossible possible: they’ve built a time machine.
Thus, thanks to the Quantum Air Combat Simulator, the Virtual Reality prototype designed by Dr. Ivanovich, you’ll have the opportunity to travel back in time and take part in the most momentous air battles of World War II.
But pay attention! Playing with quantum reality and altering the path of history can have the most unforeseen consequences…
Classic Essence / VR Technology
Sit in front of the huge 3D Quantum Simulator screen, fasten your seatbelt and relive the magic of legendary vertical scrolling titles.Alternate the “classic” point of view with the first-person perspective, while performing impossible maneuvers to dodge enemy fire. Be amazed by the dynamic scenario elements that will pop off at you. Never has a simulation seemed so real and fast-paced.
Air Combat / Immersion Zones
As Ivanovich Games already did in the successful “Operation Warcade”, all the scenarios in “1976: Back to Midway” include several Immersion Zones, which allow the player to move inside the aircraft cabin, offering new and thrilling challenges. An experience that only Virtual Reality can provide. Take control of the Lockheed P-38 Lightning and the B-17G Flying Fortress exact replicas, test your pilot skills, become a flying ace, and change history forever.
- 16 story-mode levels filled with humor.
- 24 immersion zones.
- 64 missions.
- More than 200 aircraft upgrades.
- Tons of action without tutorials or inserting coins; enjoy infinite retries.
- Compatible with Vive, Oculus, and WMR.
- Compatible with HOTAS controllers, PC controllers, Xbox, PS4, and, of course, VR controllers: Index, Touch, Wand, etc.
- Compatible with motion simulators.
- TITLE: 1976 – Back to midway
- GENRE: Action, Indie, Simulation
- DEVELOPER: Ivanovich Games
- PUBLISHER: Ivanovich Games
- RELEASE DATE: 10 Dec, 2020
- File Size: 814 MB
How to Install?
- Extract the file using Winrar.
- Open “1976 – Back to Midway” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click on “1976” icon to play the game. Done!
Hi Guys 👋 My Name is Qasim if you found any Broken Links please comments me I will upload as soon as possible! Don't forget My YouTube Channel Gamermunda ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------